Feb 10, 2021
King's Cross, Greater London
Senior Demolition Estimator
• An established and growing contractor in the demolition industry requires a experienced Estimator to oversee tender and estimating processes for varied demolition and enabling projects in the London and South East region on a permanent basis.
• Leading the estimating team ,you will be responsible for pricing a diverse range of contracts including traditional demolition, cut and carve, structural alterations, strip out, remediation and asbestos related works, amongst other areas
• The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the company’s long-term future and progress.
About our Client: • The client has been active in the demolition and civils sector for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
About the Role:
• Tender submissions, and contract documents for financial and commercial presentation
• Develop the estimate at a level of detail appropriate to the size and complexity of the project
• Identify potential cost risks
• Source supplier and sub-contractor quotations
• To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, Project Managers and attend pre-contract meetings when needed.
About the Candidate:
• Previous experience in estimating for demolition contracts
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Analytical and problem-solving skills •
• Commercially aware
Competitive salary on offer for right candidate. Please do not hesiate to contact for furter details