Feb 10, 2021
£45,000 - £55,000 yearly
BS11, Avonmouth, City of Bristol
We have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Demolition Site Manager– to join an expanding client in the South West and South Wales - who are an expert in civil engineering focusing on major earthworks, civil infrastructure, demolition, remediation and environmental contracting
As Demolition Site Manager you will be based on site throughout the South West and Wales and report directly to the Contracts Manager or direct. You will work alongside the site works manager to manage and deliver the demolition project within the agreed time frame.
* Management of the Demolition of site activities and motivation of site operatives
* Liaise/ Report daily to the Project and Contracts Manager
* Supervision and planning of workload for all the sites teams.
* Working to risk assessments and method statements
* Working to inspection and test plans
* Implementing health and safety procedures, undertaking safety inspections and ensuring demolition site safety
* Leasing with the Site / Project Manager on a daily basis.
* Carrying out daily / weekly reports, completion of toolbox talks, daily activity briefings, site diary and other relevant paperwork
* Client liaison
The successful candidate MUST hold:
* Previous track record working as a Demolition Site Manager
* NVQ level 6 or above.
* CCDO Demolition Site Manager Black Card
* Demolition Awareness NVQ
* First Aid certificate
* Asbestos Awareness is Essential
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Permanent Position
* Competitive Salary - £45-£55k
* Company Car or Allowance
* 27 days annual leave
* Annual Company performance Bonus Scheme
* Location - Avonmouth
To apply for this role please send your CV Hazel Baron through the website