Feb 11, 2021
SA71, Pembroke, Pembrokeshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a temporary Demolition Supervisor – to work for a well-established family run contractor in Swansea who specialise in demolition, civil, commercial and residential projects.
You will be based at a new site in Pembroke starting week commencing Monday 15th February for 4 – 6 weeks work.
As Demolition Supervisor you will be assisting on this project from the very beginning to the end of this project – with the demolition of a retail unit and the construction and fit out of new a new premises.
* Daily Supervision of site activities and motivation of site operatives.
* Supervision and planning of workload for all the sites teams.
* Working to risk assessments and method statements
* Working to inspection and test plans
* Implementing health and safety procedures, undertaking safety inspections and ensuring demolition site safety
* Leasing with the Site / Project Manager on a daily basis.
* Carrying out daily / weekly reports, completion of toolbox talks, daily activity briefings, site diary and other relevant paperwork
* Client liaison
The successful candidate MUST hold:
* Previous track record working as a Demolition Supervisor
* CCDO Demolition Supervisor Ticket
* SSSTS or SMSTS
* Gold CSCS
* Demolition Awareness NVQ
* First Aid certificate
* Asbestos Awareness is Essential
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Temporary Position
* Weekly Pay
* Salary £22-£24 per hour
* Location – Pembroke
To apply for this role please send your CV Hazel Baron through the website