Feb 12, 2021
CV13 0EZ, Carlton, Leicestershire
We have an opportunity for an experienced estimator to join our growing team. The role will enhance the existing work winning team in their efforts to meet our overall business goals, securing our foothold within our key sectors and with our key clients. Tasked with the primary function of estimating, this role will be required to build competitive tenders and bids, as well as building strong relationships with existing and new target clients.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in winning work within the construction and demolition sectors and have good commercial and contractual knowledge.
We are looking for the following skills:
* good negotiation/project & bid management skills
* commercial awareness and technical competence in demolition and other construction related sectors.
* financial numeracy and the ability to undertake financial analysis
* an awarness of construction contracts and an understanding of risk management
* a professional communicator who has good presentation and report writing skills
* good attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
* proficiency at using Microsoft Office as well as industry specfic software
* good record keeping and document management skills
In return we offer a competitive salary, company car, private healthcare, pension scheme and a total of 33 days holiday