Feb 12, 2021
CV13, Carlton, Leicestershire
You will be responsible for the management of all on-site activities. Our sites could be situated anywhere in the UK although our focus is in the Midlands area, however you will be frequntly required to work away and stay overnight away from home. You will need to ensure that your site/project runs as efficiently as possible. To achieve maximum efficiency you will need to monitor and manage resources to ensure that projects operate within budget and are completed to agreed timescale always ensuring that safe working practices are adhered to at all times. You should also promote and adhere to company values.
You will need to have a CCDO Black Managers Card and have had at least 5 years working at site management level within the demolition industry. You will need to be confient and professional in approach and have good computer skills. You must also be a good problem solver, have a can-do attitude and be prepared to work anywhere in the UK. IDE membership would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities will be to:]
* monitor and supervise all site personnel, including any sub-contract labour
* ensure that everybody on site is aware of the project priorities, procedures, guidance and instructions
* check that the project team is fully trained and competent for the project in hand, including any sub-contract labour
* maintain and establish a safe and healthy working environment, free from risk
* ensure that the necessary planning, assessment of risks and control measures are implemented in line with AR Demolition Ltd HS&E Policy prior to work commencing on-site.
* See advice from Operations H&S Team on risk assessments or method statement development for any high risk activities or any h&s or environmental concerns
* ensure tht all relevant site paperwork is completed and uploaded onto company computer system.
In return we offer a competitive salary, company van, private healthcare, pension and a total of 33 days holiday