Feb 17, 2021
£32,000 - £35,000 yearly
I am looking for a field service engineering for a company based in London & surrounding counties, that specialise within the tool hire sector.
The role will involve:
* A good understanding of panels and fault finding
* Engine electrical and mechanical problem resolution
* Electrical and mechanical component replacement
* Basic engine services
* Customer liaison, update and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
* Provide call-out cover for tool breakdowns on a rota system.
* Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy. This includes company vehicles.
* Comply with all aspects of the company ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environmental) procedures, proactively contributing to the company’s continuous improvement programme.
* Rental and owned machines, so services will be completed on site in a timely manner
** PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL HAVE TO OBTAIN A CLEAR DBS CHECK AS THIS ROLE WILL INVOLVE VISITING VARIOUS SITES **
* The ideal candidate will hold relevant qualification within Mechanical/Electrical engineering (City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent)
* Must also hold a full driving license as this role will involve travelling to various customer sites.
* Ideally be a holder of a CSCS/ECS card, however not essential.
In return my client is offering a salary of up to £32,000 - £35,000, company van & fuel card, additional overtime, Bupa healthcare and 23 days holiday + bank hols.
To be considered please apply below.
#engineering #toolhire #construction #building #demolition #groundworks #utilities #mechnicalengineer #electricalengineer #engineer