Feb 17, 2021
£32,000 - £35,000 yearly
116 King St, Kilmarnock KA1 1PG, UK
I am looking for a nationwide commissioning engineer that specialise within the tool hire sector, specifically generators.
The role will involve:
* Travel to customer sites and carry out the commissioning of equipment.
* Test machinery and carrying out fault finding, diagnostics and any necessary repairs ensuring equipment is in full working order.
* Provide technical assistance and training on the operation of equipment to customers.
* Provide and complete all necessary service documentation accurately and on a timely basis in accordance with company procedures.
Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
* Strong electrical engineering background with a relevant qualification to City & Guilds/NVQ/HNC level.
* Mechanical engineering knowledge - desirable.
* Ability to work with FG Wilson, wiring regulations and IEE regulations
* Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills with the ability to read electrical engineering schematics.
* Flexible approach to travel and overnight stays.
* Hold full clean driving licence.
* Experience and or license for an FLT counterbalance
In return my client is offering a salary of up to £32,000 - £35,000, company van & fuel card, additional overtime, Bupa healthcare and 23 days holiday + bank hols.
To be considered please apply below.
#engineering #toolhire #construction #building #demolition #groundworks #utilities #mechnicalengineer #electricalengineer #engineer #commissioningengieer