Feb 18, 2021
GL1, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
We have an opportunity for a Temporary to Permanent Civil Foreman role in Gloucester client who is an expert in civil engineering focusing on major earthworks, civil infrastructure, demolition, remediation and environmental contracting.
This role is to start in March 2021 - and will become a permanent role for the right candidate.
Your role as civil foreman with be to manage workers on site and motivating them to complete projects on schedule and also collaborate with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the project proceed as planned. As civil foremen you will be able read blueprints and construction plans, maintain equipment and manage paperwork.
For this role it is vital you have experience of working as a Foreman with civil/ ground works experience. You will report to the Site Manager on a daily basis.
* CSCS or CPCS Card.
* SSSTS desirable
* First aid
* Good knowledge of groundworks/drainage/ducting etc
* Overall supervision of all groundworks and drainage
* Manage sub contactors to prioritise work
* Liaising with sub-contractors
* Ensure the Site team adhere to H & S Compliance throughout the Site.
* Ensure the Site team adhere to the quality of work to meets the clients’ demands.
* Previous Foreman experience for 2 years plus.
* You MUST be able to demonstrate a proven track record with previous employers confirming length of service and continuity of employment.
* Live within commutable distance of Gloucester
* Temporary Position - will go permanent for the right candidate.
* Initially based on an hourly rate of between £20 -£22 per hour.
* Location – Gloucester
To apply please forward your CV to Hazel Baron via this advert