Feb 19, 2021
North West House, Marylebone, London NW1, UK
CarmichaelUK are looking for a Senior Engineer to work on a new build rail station in North West London. This is a £40m job which is running through until 2022. Up to now work has been focused on demolition and enabling works, however the team are now moving forward into the station build phase of the job and are looking for someone with relevant experience to support the increase in work. Start date is likely to be either March 1st or March 8th.
Reporting into an Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Producing RAMs, TIPs and WPPs
- Reporting for 3-weekly lookaheads
- Site inspections
- Providing technical support to the site team
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an HNC or higher in civil engineering or related subject
- Holds a valid CSCS card
- Holds a valid PTS
- Has experience working for a tier 1 main contractor
- Has station experience
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring