Feb 19, 2021
North West House, Marylebone, London NW1, UK
CarmichaelUK are looking for a Project Manager with build experience to work with one of our civils contractors who are building a new train station in North West London. The job is worth around £40m and will run through until at least May 2021. There have already been demolition and enabling works taking place and we are now moving into the station build element of the job.
As the Build PM, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing delivery of the station building
- Providing expertise specific to frame, cladding and fit-out works
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring the highest H&S standards are adhered to
- Ensuring profitability
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a valid CSCS card (Black)
- Has extensive build experience (residential/commercial/hospitals etc)
- Has worked for a tier 1 main contractor
- Is willing to transfer their skills onto a job which is operating within a rail and civils environment
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring