Feb 19, 2021
£47,500 - £55,000 yearly
WD6, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Site Manager - Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
* Would you like to work with a leading contractor?
* Do you have experience working on Power projects?
* Are you keen to be involved in long-term schemes valued at up to £20m?
If so this could be the job for you...
SSA are currently recruiting for a leading Civil Engineering & Utiltiies contractor working on a variety of schemes including substation new builds, overhead lines, high-voltage cable installations, civil construction, comissioning, decomissioning, and demolition.
These projects are for top-tier clients including High Speed 2, Scottish & Southern Energy (SSE), and Western Power Distribution and will see the successful Site Manager taking on the site management of projects valued between £1m-20m looking after various direct teams, supervisors, and subcontractors, producing all safety documentation, managing temporary works, taking an active role in the design & planning phases, and keeping an eye on associated construction costs.
* Background in the Civil/Power industry in the UK;
* Competency to work in Substations 11kV to 132kV inclusive
* Previous or current authorisation to National Grid TP 137 would be desirable
* Qualified to a suitable level in Construction, Mechanical Engineering or an Electrical Engineering discipline