Feb 19, 2021
£40,000 - £47,500 yearly
RG1, Reading, Berkshire
Site Supervisor/Agent - Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
* Would you like to work with a leading contractor?
* Do you have experience supervising Utilities projects?
* Are you keen to be involved in long-term schemes valued at up to £20m?
If so this could be the job for you...
SSA are currently recruiting for a leading Civil Engineering & Utiltiies contractor working on a variety of schemes including substation new builds, overhead lines, high-voltage cable installations, civil construction, comissioning, decomissioning, and demolition.
These projects are for top-tier clients including High Speed 2, Scottish & Southern Energy (SSE), and Western Power Distribution and will see the successful Site Supervisor/Agent taking on the site supervision of projects valued between £1m-20m looking after various direct teams, supervisors, and subcontractors, adhering to industry standards with regards to SHEQ, undertaking audits, and organising materials for backfill & reinstatement.
* SSSTS, SMSTS, street work supervisor, EUSR
* Experience in site supervision within multi-utility works