Feb 19, 2021
Class 1 Low Loader Driver Vacancy
Euro Demolition & Dismantling Ltd are now recruiting Class 1 Low Loader Driver to be based in Marchington, Staffordshire.
The position is Monday - Friday and will include the occasional weekend work when necessary.
Perfect opportunity for someone that would enjoy a variety of work.
Low Loader experience required as we have the capabilities of being able to move up to 150Ton, Main duties will be to transport excavators & attachments to and from sites in the UK and in and around Europe, The occasional night out will be required and dependent on job location may require additional nights out so must be prepared to work away from home from time to time, This could also be at short notice.
Ideal Class 1 Low Loader Driver Vacancy candidates will:
* Be prepared to start at 07:00am or earlier if required
* Have Class 1 License
* Have International Driving License or be prepared to get one.
* Have a valid in date CPC & Digi Card.
* Correct Completion of inspection and delivery documentation.
* Product loading and restraint.
* Utilization of a variety of low loader trailers.
* UK & Europe transportation of plant machinery, attachments and commercial vehicles.
In return we offer a first class opportunity in a quality driven business, where the rewards will fully reflect your endeavor.
* Competitive Salary
* Night Out Allowance
* Meal Allowance
* Company Pension
* 10 Hour Shift
* Day Shift
* Occasional Weekend Work
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00-£13.50 per hour