Feb 23, 2021
Demolition/Strip-out Site Supervisor needed to start on ASAP in Central London.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
This job can prove to be a permanent position for the right candidate.
* You will be working closely together with the Site Manager
* Will be responsible for managing a team of 5-10 demolition operatives.
* Must be able to ensure the Risk Assessments and Method Statements are fully understood by all operatives .
* Must work in close coordination with HSE officials and under strict regulations to ensure a smooth and safe running of the site.
* Must be PC Literate as you will be required to deal with time sheets, introducing site updates, records and progress etc.
* You will be required to maintain communication between the client and Project management on site.
* Valid CCDO Card (Preferred)
* SMSTS or SSSTS (Essential)
* Asbestos Awareness - training can be provided for previous certificate holders
* PASMA Ticket (Not Essential)
* 3 Day First Aid course
* Two valid references from previous employers.
If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please forward us over your CV and we will contact you.
DSM is a recognized recruitment specialist across the demolition and construction sectors in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work but the above-advertised vacancy is not matching what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to tell you how we can help and advise you of all our current vacancies