Mar 16, 2021
£25,000 - £30,000 yearly
Recruitment Consultant - Construction Fit Out Sector, Central London,
Reachout Recruit is a recruitment agency based in Central London, focusing within the Demolition, Construction, and Civils Sector.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with experience in the Construction Industry who has experience specifically with place trades and labour on temporary assignments into the FIt Out Sector.
The description of the Recruitment Consultant - Construction Fit Out Sector are as follows:
* Vacancy Account management / building strong business relationships with both candidates and clients.
* Understanding in full the job specs from clients
* Resourcing candidates through the various channels available including, CRM, Job boards, Social Media Sites, Website, Marketing Campaigns, Referrals, Trade shows and Networking Events
* Business develop new clients in the construction sector
* Managing candidate and client expectations
* Conducting a thorough candidate screening and interviewing technique.
* Matching candidates to the right construction companies.
* Working on temporary vacancies at pace.
* Assisting colleagues with their recruitment needs
* Working to tight timescales in turning round CV’s
* Working to company guidelines.
* Answering & communicating via telephone, email.
* Updating inhouse CRM system
* Writing job specs which will be distributed to advertising companies to attract candidates for positions.
* Meeting with clients, attending networking events in and outside of hours
* Using recruitment software and MS Office applications on daily basis.
* Ensuring weekly, monthly KPI’s are reached and exceed
The skills required for the Recruitment Consultant - Construction Fit Out Sector are as follows:
* Minimum 1 years’ experience of working in Recruitment handling Trades and Labour temporary assignments.
* Good understanding of blue collar recruitment
* Self-Motivated, excellent communicator and extremely organised
* Able to build relationships with clients and candidates
* Sales driven, and keen to hit and exceed targets
* Previous experience of working with a recruitment CRM database system.
To apply for the Recruitment Consultant position please click on the link below