Mar 16, 2021
The Ron Hull Group are looking for an experienced Sales representative to join their team based in Rotherham and enhance the sales of Equine related products
Job Title: Sales Representative (Equine related products)
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience + Benefits
The Ron Hull Group of Companies are located on Barbot hall Industrial Estate, Mangham Road, Parkgate, Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Within the Group we have a diverse range of companies ranging from Waste Management/Recycling, to Demolition and Dismantling, Leisure (Hotel Industries) and Pet Products (animal bedding)
Over the course of more than 3 decades the name of Ron Hull has become an increasingly familiar one to Rotherham Residents. Firstly, formed in 1976 by the Group’s founder and owner – Ronald Hull – as a 6-acre site with 6 employees, today there is not simply one business bearing the Ron Hull name but a group of companies operating from 2 parallel, licensed recycling sites on Mangham Road, covering some 30 acres of factory premises, offices and Waste Transfer Station, and employing over 200 staff within Ron Hull Jnr Ltd and Ron Hull Demolition Ltd.
Sales Representative – Key Responsibilities:
- You will be order taking and processing, raising purchase orders and using online hubs, invoicing customers, liaising with various delivery companies, and keeping clients updated with delivery schedules
- You will also be responsible for weekly stock takes
- You will be expected to enhance growth in the form of new clientele, while retaining and developing our existing client base
Sales Representative – Experience:
- You will need to show experience in Equine products
- You will have a proven track record of increasing sales and awareness of products through marketing
- You will be sales driven and be willing to work towards meeting and surpassing targets
- Excellent telephone manner is essential along with the knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A knowledge of the equine world would be a major advantage
In return, we will offer an excellent package for the right person.
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Representative opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Sales Executive, Salesperson, Sales Assistant, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, or a Customer Service representative