We are looking for an experienced yard operative based at our March yard
Key Requirements for the role
• Grading and weighing nonferrous metals
• Communicating information to the weighbridge
• Cleaning and stripping metals
• Keeping work areas tidy and hazard free
• Ensuring customers are assisted and wearing the correct PPE
• Helping in other areas of the yard when required
Key Skills and Experience
• Ability to grade ferrous and nonferrous metals
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a scrap metal yard
• Awareness of Health and Safety, and your surrounding areas.
Hours of work: 7.00am – 17.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Please email your CV to Heather Taylor, email@example.com quoting job code YARDOP