Mar 18, 2021
£25,000 - £40,000 yearly
Durham, County Durham
Location – Durham Noth East Area
Salary - £25,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience.
My client is an award-winning remediation provider working in soil and groundwater remediation, decommissioning, demolition and specialist enabling works.
As a result of the company’s hard work, they have secured several contracts which have yielded in several positions becoming available throughout the company.
One of the positions the client is keen to the source is that of a Project Engineer/Remediation Engineer with a minimum of 2 years contracting remediation experience whereby they have been involved in remediation along with other civils such as enabling works, earthworks, drainage etc.
The candidate will be required to undertake and manage soil/groundwater/environmental monitoring, remediation process performance monitoring and interpretation, supervise drilling contractors, produce high quality factual and interpretative reports and remediation system monitoring for SVE, AS, GW pumping.
Other skills will include:
• Undertake environmental monitoring.
• Undertake soil and water sampling and despatch to laboratories.
• Production of validation reports.
• Production and implementation of project specific management plans.
• Collating and reviewing technical, commercial and safety documents.
• Project reporting to your line manager.
• Monitoring and maintenance of remediation plant.
• Supporting with the installation of remediation plant.
• Supervision of sub-contractors.
• Supporting the site teams as required.
• Must have previous experience and understanding of remediation systems.
• Must be willing to work outdoors and willing to be hands on.
If you have relevant experience in remediation please get in touch with SEDR Recruitment