Mar 18, 2021
£70,000 - £75,000 yearly
Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire
Quantity Surveyor - Earthworks
A rare opportunity to join a booming contractor in Cambridgeshire Paying up to 70k plus package which includes a car or allowance and 25 days.
Great time to join a massively successful, growing business lots of opportunity to progress
For over 40 years, our client has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
Our client is diverse They are a leading Earthworks company.
Today they are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition.
Their Facilities Management division offers a wide range of services to commercial and residential clients for reactive and planned maintenance, right through to refurbishment and building installation.
Due to continued growth of their Contracting division, they are now looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to their highly effective and hardworking team.
The contracting division is made up of earthworks, demolition, environment hazardous waste and FM - The first 3 disciplines link together and you will be largely working in these areas
The role - Quantity Surveyor
* You will be mainly working on earthworks, demolition and remediation
* You will be office based in Huntingdon with site visits generally within 1 hour
* You will be working on schemes ranging from 100k - 3m on average
* You will be working on schemes simultaneously
* You will be joining a team of 6 and will enjoy working in a lively, open plan, fast paced office Working hours 8-5 The right person
* You will have 4 years or more experience working as a Quantity Surveyor You will be capable of running your own projects
* You will have experience in one of the following sectors Earthworks demolition, ground works or main contracting
* You will be looking to work in a fast, paced, lively environment