Mar 25, 2021
Seaton Port, Hartlepool (with occasional travel to our site in Humber)
ABLE UK is a market-leading provider of decommissioning, demolition and facility development services. We have a substantial asset base and manage an extensive portfolio of land and property which comprises a mix of industrial, commercial and agricultural land.
We have welcomed the third Shell Brent platform to our Able Seaton Port (ASP) in Hartlepool. We invested £28 million in constructing this new facility, including one of the strongest quays in Europe, putting us at the forefront of the growing demand for decommissioning platforms as they come to the end of their operational lives.
We’re currently looking for a Planner to join our skilled team on a full-time basis.
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Progress your career with a well-known and respected business
If you are an organised planning professional seeking your next step, this is a superb opportunity to support the successful delivery of our high-quality projects.
Our team values hard work, common sense and discipline, particularly in regard to maintaining an excellent health and safety record.
We are decisive, well-resourced and entrepreneurial. If you think you’d succeed as part of our forward-thinking organisation, we want to hear from you.
As a Planner, you will compile and update planning schedules and programmes for internal and external purposes.
Meeting both company and client needs, you will help to plan, schedule and monitor the progress of current and future workloads and provide guidance on future available capacity.
Additionally, you will:
- Produce high-level programmes that are fully resourced, covering all aspects of the product lifecycle
- Prepare, implement and monitor multi-disciplined works programmes
- Monitor and co-ordinate the differing stages of management programmes
- Liaise with Project Managers and Engineers to discuss project progress and any issues
- Prepare and present information for internal meetings
To join us as a Planner, you will need:
- Experience within a planning (ideally a senior planning) position
- Experience with P6, Microsoft Project and/or Fastrack
- Knowledge of planning and reporting techniques
- The ability to analyse performance data to recognise trends and implement development plans
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain compelling relationships
Other organisations may call this role Resource Planner, Project Planner, Demand Planner Scheduler, Planning & Scheduling Officer, or Production Planner.
Webrecruit and ABLE UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Planner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency