Mar 26, 2021
£40,000 - £55,000 yearly
RG1, Reading, Berkshire
Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
* Would you like to work with a leading contractor?
* Do you have experience as a Quantity Surveyor within civils, utilities, rail, or highways?
* Are you keen to be involved in long-term projects?
If so this could be the job for you...
SSA are currently recruiting for a leading Civil Engineering & Utiltiies contractor working on a variety of schemes including substation new builds, overhead lines, high-voltage cable installations, civil construction, comissioning, decomissioning, and demolition.
These projects are for top-tier clients including High Speed 2, Scottish & Southern Energy (SSE), and Western Power Distribution and will see the successful Quantity Surveyor working on projects/frameworks in the Power industry under NEC3 & NEC4 contracts. The role will involve contract administration, managing cash forecasts and cashflow, cost reporting, tender analysis, producing bills of quantities, and managing junior members of the commercial team.
* BSc Quantity Surveying or similar equivalent qualification
* Experience in related field