Mar 27, 2021
WV14, Bilston, Wolverhampton
We are seeking an experienced MULTI TRADE BUILDER to join a successful, privately owned construction business based in BILSTON to work on a range of jobs including domestic & commercial refurbishments, apartment conversions & new factory builds. Working both throughout the West Midlands as well as further afield, the starting rate is anticipated to be in the region of £13/hr depending on skills & experience. Core hours are 8am to 5pm Mon to Fri with plenty of overtime including weekends and additional allowances paid when working away.
As a MULTI TRADE BUILDER you will be required to undertake the following:
* Renovation & new build of domestic & commercial properties
* Working to current construction standards & regulation
* Demolition & strip out
* Set up & marking out
* General building activities incl brick / block laying, boarding, plastering
* General Finishing
* Supporting dedicated trades
* Working away from home as required
The successful MULTI TRADE BUILDER should have the following qualifications & experience:
* Formal construction qualifications or time served
* Experience of new build & renovation, ideally domestic or commercial
* Broad based and varied building skills and construction trades
* Aware of safe working practices in the workplace
* Physically capable of reasonable lifting and carrying
* Having your own tools & transport would be a distinct advantage
This position for a MULTI TRADE BUILDER will suit an experienced general builder, kitchen or bathroom fitter with more than one string to their bow, seeking to benefit from a stable income and the stability of a growing and profitable employer.
Limited Company / Self Employed / Sub Contract working may also be considered for the right person.
Note : This is a permanent, full time position employed directly by the company on their payroll. It is NOT an agency, contract, temp or seasonal job.
For further information please call or simply apply using the “apply” button.
Kelpie Business Services is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We are a specialist recruiter within the Manufacturing, Engineering & Polymer Processing sectors working across all facets of a business. We offer a range of traditional and in house consultative recruitment services to businesses seeking to adopt a more supportive and focused candidate driven recruitment process to support their business growth