Mar 31, 2021
Role Title: Area Engineering Manager
Pay Rate: £38 - £48 per hour PAYE / £63.10 per hour Umbrella
Duration: 12 Months
Essential Skills Required:
- Degree Qualified in Engineering preferred MEng.
- Chartered Engineer
- Previous experience of working within a role where knowledge of engineering was a key attribute.
- Previous experience of working within a regulated and quality assured system
- Familiarity with CDM regulations and duties.
- Current Security Clearance or must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Previous Safety Case Experience
- Decommission/ Demolition experience
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Risk Management Experience
- Previous experience of Nuclear Decommissioning projects.
- Monitored or Classified worker
JOB PURPOSE / DESCRIPTION
The successful applicant will work be responsible for duties on the projects as directed by the Project Engineering Manager. You will be responsible for the following duties:
-Lead a team of multi-discipline engineers in the definition, implementation and delivery of Decommissioning projects, including oversight of supply chain delivery.
- To undertake elements of the Principal Designer role as directed by the PEM.
- Input to engineering delivery strategies.
- Scope definition and specification.
- Identification and management of risks.
- Definition and co-ordination of product verification activities.
- Delivery of design solutions in line with legal and site licence requirements.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Design resource strategy.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call Hayley Quirk on (phone number removed).
Rullion Engineering Personnel is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants