Apr 06, 2021
JOB TITLE: Customer Account Engineer
LOCATION: This is a flexible role where you will be required to work from home and on site in Preston. You may also be required to travel to customer offices in both Warrington and Cumbria.
RATE: £ 20 per hour paye
DURATION: 12 Month Contract
- Strong Contract Management experience and understanding.
- Proven ability to develop productive relationships with customer and internal stakeholders
- Proven ability working to deadlines under time pressure
- Broad knowledge of the nuclear industry with a focus on decommissioning, demolition, remediation and waste management
- Business acumen with knowledge of business, financial and project management tools
- Ability to work flexibly
- Ability to travel, primarily in the UK with limited international locations
- Degree qualified in Business/Engineering/Science (preferred but not essential) or equivalent experience
- Good financial understanding including forecasting, business planning and contract pricing.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, in particular MS Excel and MS Word.
- Nuclear Industry experience.
- Qualifications with World Commerce and Contracting (WCC) or other recognised commercial professional body.
JOB PURPOSE / DESCRIPTION
As the Customer Account Engineer you will be responsible for managing the suite of contracts between the Business, Client and on behalf of the Customer Account Manager (CAM). The contracts will be bespoke, technical and complex and will cover uranium recovery and decommissioning on site. There is also the potential for growth in supporting the CAM in the development of bids, commercial offers and contract negotiations with customers in the Asian Market.
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following day to day duties:
- Delivery of the suite of contracts and all contract deliverables on behalf of the CAM.
- Maximising value for the customer and business through a "win-win" approach.
- Drafting and reviewing any contract changes or deeds of variation as required.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships through effective and productive communications with applicable customer contacts.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with delivery personnel on-site to ensure a strong understanding of the processes involved and cost base.
- Maintaining the accuracy and currency of data in CRM and producing and analysing reports from CRM to ensure appropriate focus of resources for business capture in line with strategic growth needs.
- Supporting the CAM in the delivery of commercial offers and contract negotiations.
- Supporting the CAM in strategy development, account planning and capture planning processes.
- Supporting the CAM in managing commercial and financial activities.
- Potential for growth to support the CAM in development of bids, commercial offers and contract negotiations with customers in the Asian Market.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call Hayley Quirk on (phone number removed).
Rullion Engineering Personnel is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants