Apr 07, 2021
£20,000 - £25,000 yearly
Croydon, Greater London
Civil Engineering Recruitment Consultant
At Strong Recruitment Group our goals are simple: to be the UK’s leader at helping our clients to achieve success through people. We are a leading provider of fully-qualified professional staff for full and part-time vacancies throughout the UK specialising in Construction, building services, driving and warehouse in the commercial, retail, public and industrial sectors.
Great OTE opportunity
Terrific opportunity for Recruitment professionals to work with an independent specialist, great working environment, with a focus on results, not micromanaged.
Experts in their field – have a large portfolio of national clients and contractors with strong relationships developed over a long period of time. Our successful strategy of allowing our staff to manage themselves with our support, gives them an opportunity to develop towards their specific career goals and expectations.
At Strong Group our motto is #AlwaysStrongerAsOne. This is because in our business we believe that working together you will achieve more and when we work hard, we play hard. In our head office we have a game and chill out room upstairs including hockey table, pool table, virtual reality, a bar to enjoy your favourite drinks and more. We also encourage team building outings such as go karting, as well as, nights out together celebrating, dining and dancing.
The Role: **HOT DESK**
Build relationships with clients and candidates, to provide a superb recruitment service, placing professionals within the below sectors:
* Civil Engineering, Demolition & Highways
The industry is booming, and there is a strong focus on finding the right candidates and keeping strong relationships with them.
* Great organisational skill, professional and willing to learn.
* Excellent client and candidate relationship building skills.
* You must love recruitment and want to make a difference to your clients and candidates.
* Able to effectively match and fill jobs quickly.
* If you have experience that you feel is related or aligned to any of these sectors, please get in touch to discuss.
* Salary: £20k – £25k First Year
* Thes desk is billing £6k a month, pre covid £20k a month
* Also an account manager that works with the consultant
* Competitive commission structure
* 20 Days holiday + Bank holidays
* Quarterly holidays abroad
* An Extensive training programme,
* Great working family orientated environment
* Productive progression within your career
* Day and night outings together
* Separate game and chill out area
* Recruitment: 1 year (Required)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
* Sales: 1 year (Required)
* Telephone: 1 year (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
* Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you further
Related keywords: civil engineer, graduate civil engineer, apprenticeship, graduate engineer, trainee, civil engineering, structural engineer
Additional pay: Bonus scheme, Commission pay, Performance bonus
* Company events
* Company pension
* On-site parking
8 hour shift, Monday to Friday