Apr 07, 2021
£38,000 - £45,000 yearly
NP12, Pentwyn Crumlin, Caerphilly County Borough
Time 4 are excited to be working with one of South Wales premiere groundworks and demolition companies. Due to their continuous success in wining and delivering projects they have an opportunity for a permanent Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
A driven and dynamic Quantity Surveyor required for covering several schemes secured in the region of £1 - 4million As a Quantity Surveyor based South Wales you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day commercial life cycle of their groundworks and civil projects including:
It is vital you come from a civil and groundworks background !!!
* Post contract commercial management
* Carry out internal and external valuation
* Sub Contract Management and payment
* Document controlling
* Cost and value reconciliation
* Strong client liaison and maintaining relations
* Pricing and submitting variations to sub-contractors by liaising with estimating, design and site team and then liaise with main contractor to agree variations
* Although this initial role will be based in Newport you will be expected to travel around Cardiff to sites around South Wales and the South West
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience of working in the civils and groundworks working through the full lifecycle of the package from start to final sign off. ,
Due to the nature of the role is essential you have a minimum of two years’ experience and have worked on projects in excess of £4 million.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a QS looking to make the next move in their career to a company offering a clear development plan to aid their progress to Senior and beyond.
* Permanent position
* To start ASAP
* Competitive salary £38000k or £45000 per annum
* Location – Newport
To apply for this position please can you send your CV to Hazel Baron through the website