Apr 07, 2021
£40,000 - £45,000 yearly
Hillingdon, Greater London
We have a new exciting opening for a Site Manager with our reputable client. The client is highly recognised with an impressive reputation within the field for delivering high scale projects with impressive quality standards. This is a permanent position.
As a Site manager, you will be an essential part of the project team working on a project in Ickenham-West London.
This is a new build housing scheme at the demolition stage. Project planned to run 15 months from May 2021.
Interviews are commencing immediately.
The successful Site Manager will need to have,
* A minimum of 4-5 years site management experience and up to 10 years site experience
* Good experience in working as a site manager in new build housing or apartment is essential along with demolition experience..
* Good experience in directing the full site team, Supervisors, Sub Contractors and all other trades – labour.
* Managing and ensuring all H&S on site complied within RAMS.
* Someone who worked as a site manager in any project from Start to finish will be advantages.
* MUST have experience with groundworks, geotechnical installation, external & internal.
* Must have good knowledge assisting NHBC, Local Authority & Clerk of Works in their monitoring.
* Strong stints with reputable residential developers.
* CSCS card, SMSTS certificate,
* First Aid at Work
* Microsoft Office understanding
The salary for a Site Manager is negotiable, dependant on experience.
If you are interested on Site Manager role, please contact us with an up to date CV