Apr 07, 2021
£25,000 - £35,000 yearly
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager in the Bicester area.
Our client is a principal contractor with a group turnover approaching £500m. They are listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK and have a strong family ethos, valuing their staff’s importance to the company’s success and investing in personal development.
This opportunity is site based, working on an exciting £100m plus project constructing a key section of HS2. This is a heavy civils schemes involving earthworks, structures, drainage, demolition and will last approx. 4 years.
As such the successful candidate will ideally have a background in the construction industry working in a similar position.
• Have excellent attention to detail and be able to carry out tasks efficiently.
• Be able to work within a team.
• Self-motivated, organised and be able to work to strict time periods.
• Competent with IT (Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat)
• Good written processes and communication skills
• GCSE in maths and English
• £25,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependent on the candidate’s experience)
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright (phone number removed) to express your interest