Apr 08, 2021
An industry leading company in the demolition market requires a Site Manager to oversee projects in the London and Kent regions on a contract or permanent basis.
The Site Manager will be responsible for overseeing works for mix use commercial projects they are assigned to, ensuring schedules are followed and dealing with health and safety procedures on site.
The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the projects and their progress.
About our Client:
The client has been active in the demolition sector for over 25 years with an established client base and consistent work around the UK.
About the Role:
* Responsibility for day to day site management of allocated project.
* Projects will encompass contracts running up to 18 months in duration with values of between £500K and £3M.
* Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
* To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, other managers and attend site meetings.
* Carry out method statements and risk assessments.
* Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
* Ensure that the highest standard of work is produced by all employees and sub-contractors.
* Assist other management in the overall planning and supervision of projects.
About the Candidate:
* Previous experience in management of demolition sites
* CCDO Managers card or equivalent Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
* Displays strong leadership skills
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* PC literate
* Commercially aware
Points of Appeal:
* Freedom within the role
* Clear path for progression with route to higher management
* Competitive salary and package
* Company with a full order book Multi-National contractor