Apr 08, 2021
£45,000 - £55,000 yearly
CF44, Rhigos, Rhondda Cynon Taf
Time 4 Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Site Engineer to join a client who is an expert in civil engineering focusing on major earthworks, civil infrastructure, demolition, remediation and environmental contracting.
As a Permanent Site Engineer based in South Wales you will work on civil engineering projects including highways, energy, infrastructure and earthworks schemes.
As Site Engineer your main role will be as a setting out engineer and assisting the Site Agent with the supervision of other engineers including Sub Agents in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers' objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
The ideal candidate MUST experience of setting out - civils including drainage, 278 works, infrastructure and highways
* Experience of working as a Setting out Engineer on similar civils projects.
* Ensuring company procedures and systems on quality, health and safety and the environment are implemented and complied with on site
* Able to supervise all civils engineer team on site and direct dub agents to ensure worked is to the required standard.
* Knowledge of infrastructure, drainage, 278 works and highways.
* Report to Site Agent, Project Manager and Director
* Carry out quality checks and raise any technical issues.
* You must be from a recognised Civils / Groundworks background.
* SSSTS is essential – SMSTS preferred
* Excellent interpersonal, listening and negotiation skills
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Project, CAD or similar surveying packages
* 5 years plus experience on similar civils projects
* Within commutable distance of Cardiff and willing to travel to Sites around South Wales
* Competitive salary £45k-£55k depending on experience
* Permanent vacancy
* Company car or car allowance
* 27 days annual leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme
* Location – Cardiff , but willing to travel around South wales to site.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Hazel Baron through the website