Apr 14, 2021
We have a new exciting opening for a Site Managers with our reputable client working high quality Build projects . This project will be running for 4 months starting as soon as possible in Worcester.
As a Site Manager you will have experience dealing with projects from start to end on either care homes or large scale residential projects. This includes demolition, groundworks, H&S and overseeing site engineers and subcontractors work onsite.
Interviews are commencing as soon as possible.
The successful Site Manager will need to have,
* A minimum of 4-5 years site management experience
* Good experience in working as a site manager in new build or refurbishment or high end residential projects.
* Expereince with residential and large scale housing projects is favourable
* Good experience in directing the full site team, Supervisors, Sub Contractors and all other trades – labour.
* Managing and ensuring all H&S on site complied within RAMS.
* Someone who worked as a site manager in any project from Start to finish will be advantages.
* MUST have experience with groundworks, geotechnical installation, external & internal.
* Must have good knowledge assisting NHBC, Local Authority & Clerk of Works in their monitoring.
* Strong stints with reputable residential developers
* CSCS card, SMSTS certificate,
* First Aid at Work
* Microsoft Office understanding
The salary for a Site Manager is negotiable, dependant on experience. If you are interested on Site Manager role, please contact us with an up to date CV