Apr 17, 2021
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Maintenance Fitter
Top three global manufacturer of construction and demolition machinery. Location: Uttoxeter, World HeadQuarters.
Basic Salary: £31,029 p/a
Additional shift allowance: £4,994 p/a
Minimum overtime: £3,712 p/a
Shifts: Monday-Friday (39 Hours per week)
Benefits: 17.5% Pension, 33 Days flexible annual leave, £3,500 pay increase in the first two years, in house training centre and company provided courses, unlimited overtime during peak season @X1.5 Rate, 32% Shift allowance during 12 hour busy periods, on site dentist, doctor, canteen and gym facilities.
Auxtronic is partnered with a prestigious and globally respected manufacturer that has pioneered the agricultural and construction industries for over 75 years.
This truly iconic brand is now home to a proud workforce of 12,000 people worldwide, they are constantly developing industry leading technologies and have a respectable product portfolio exceeding 300 machines each one built with craftsmanship.
Projecting one of their most profitable years in history, 2021 is a very exciting time to begin your career journey with them as global orders and multi-discipline contracts have now been awarded as their expansion continues.
The role: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
* Breakdown maintenance on a variety of production machinery including: Fanuc Robots, Mazak, CNC machinery, laser/plasma cutters, machining centres, overhead cranes, monorails, conveyors and heavy plant machinery.
* Project assistance including mechanical fitting and welding on new machinery installations
* PPM maintenance to improve asset availability and OEE.
* Qualifications: City & Guilds, NVQ or BTEC Level 3 qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Maintenance Engineering, preferably through a recognised apprenticeship.
* Experience: 5 years minimum experience as an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Fitter within a high speed manufacturing, heavy engineering or CNC machine tool industry.
● Characteristics: Committed to the brand, hardworking and flexible.
A good opportunity with a well-established forward-thinking business that are projecting one of their busiest years on record. An engineer joining will have a great opportunity to progress and learn new things, as well as progression opportunities in the future. A real good career opportunity for the right engineer.
Auxtronic are committed to equality in the workplace and are an equal opportunities employer.
We specialise in engineering recruitment and represent clients within manufacturing, logistics and automation.
Auxtronic is acting as a third-party employment consultant on behalf of our client and are always looking to speak to new people interested in working with us to further their careers