Apr 20, 2021
£40,000 - £55,000 yearly
CCO is recruiting on behalf of a leading specialist construction group based in Central London, this group is made of 5 division covering a variety of disciplines including complex structures, structural alterations, temporary works, demolition, main contract building, sub-contract packages and also consultancy work. This company have been well-established with a strong name in the industry, over the past 5 years they have implemented a successful growth plan adding new divisions and also appointing key senior management personnel.
Due to increased workload and expansion, our client is looking to add an experience accountant to the groups finance department, this role will be covering the whole group and will be reporting directly into the Finance Director. It is an important position within the day-to-day running of financial accounts throughout the business.
* Liaise with the Commercial department and Project Operations to gain accurate monthly accounting.
* Work closlely with the Plant department.
* Variance analysis and reporting.
* Cash flow forecasting.
* Take ownership of the accounting and reporting.
* Ownership of fixed asset registers.
* Preparing supplier payments runs.
* Implement new processes and procedures.
* Drive efficiencies across the whole group.
* Assist with annual and quarter forecasting.
* Keep track of the revenue pipeline across the group.
* Target cost savings where at all possible without sacrificing the high-level of service.
* Work closely with and provide ad-hoc support to the Financial Director.
* Assist with the end of year audit process.
* AAT/Part Qualified ACCA.
* 8+ years accountant/finance experience.
* Must have significant exoerience working for a construction company in a accountant/finance role.
* Ability to build and maintain good relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
* Strong attention to detail and commercially astute.
* Must have strong verbal and communication skills.
* Must have strong IT skills, Excel, Word etc