Apr 20, 2021
£50,000 - £55,000 yearly
SW1, Latchmere, Greater London
The company is a small / medium sized Company which carries out internal strip out, demolition, dismantling works and site clearance. Client base is spread across public and private bodies and across a wide range of Main Contractors. The current directly employed workforce is approximately 25 people.
In recent times the Company has grown, due to increased contract activity generally. Over the past 30+ years we have developed a reputation for delivering a safe, Client focused, professional service. To this end we are keen to recruit a highly motivated, creative individual, who will participate as part of the Company’s management team. He / she will actively plan and co-ordinate programmes of work and will ensure that projects are completed safely, within agreed timescales and within budget. He / she will oversee several ‘live’ projects at any one time.
Relevant CSCS card holder. Clean driver’s license.
Temporary works co-ordinator qualification.
Asbestos awareness trained and good detailed knowledge of asbestos works and responsibilities.
Strong IT skills. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Minimum 5 years experience in Contracts Management
5 years Demolition experience essential
Reliable, self motivated individual.
Good time keeping ability.
Ability to work unsupervised and to demonstrate attention to detail.
Keen people management skills.
Information management – clear, strong communication skills – written and spoken.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Work responsibilities include the following:
• Monitoring on site performance and ensuring adherence with safe operating procedures.
• Planning for and managing personnel and resources on site.
• Sub-contractor vetting and on-site management.
• Co-ordinating and planning overlapping activities on sites.
• Representing Company at Client meetings.
• Forward planning and ensuring appropriate equipment / resources / personnel are in place for current scope of works.
• Organising / overseeing plant & equipment maintenance / safety testing, etc.
• Communications and general record keeping – in accordance with site requirements at any given time.
• Responsible for care of Company Vehicle.
• Any other duties as arise in the course of work