Apr 20, 2021
CT15, West Langdon, Kent
Mutley Plant Service Ltd have an opportunity for a full time Welder/fabricator to join our team of experienced personnel within our family run business. We are looking for someone who is keen to expand their skills alongside our ever-growing company.
To lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components, using knowledge of welding techniques and engineering requirements. To build specialist attachments for demolition and construction industries.
• MIG and stick welding;
• Overhead crane experience would be an advantage although training will be provided;
• Forklift experience would be an advantage although training will be given;
• Ability to read fabrication drawings - basic knowledge required;
• Familiarity with workshop environment and handheld tools/machines;
• Knowledge of heavy plate fabrications would be preferable;
• To carry out welding/fabrication work as directed, ensuring that quality and safety standards are met;
• Ensure good personal time keeping and conduct in line with company policies and procedures;
• Ensure standards of good housekeeping are achieved in all work areas;
• Carry out duties with minimum supervision using own initiative to plan and prioritise workload within timescales.
• Health and safety awareness;
• Must be able to work independently;
• Ability to check own work for QA purposes;
• Working to timelines to meet orders and project deadlines
What we offer:
An attractive package will be offered to the right applicant which will be reflected in experience and skills base.
• Training will be provided where necessary;
• Overtime available