Apr 20, 2021
£75,000 - £85,000 yearly
£75-85K + Bonus Scheme, Car or Allowance, Flights Weekly, Accommodation & Living Allowance
The CSR Group has a requirement for an Experienced Project Manager to oversee the build of a £60M + Cut and Carve project in London.
The Contractor is one of Northern Ireland's leading contractors and has major projects live throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom. The multi-skilled organisation prides itself on delivering high quality projects to their clients, whilst providing a rewarding work environment for the employees.
The development is a £60M + Commercial project. The project will involve demolition works, reinforced concrete framed structure, refurbishment of existent structures both internally and externally and high spec finishes.
The Contractor requires a Senior Project Manager who will have joint responsibility for the project and who can effectively organise the project from the initial stages and bring it through to completion. Duties include managing the design team, working with the client and coordinate site teams.
* Extensive main contracting background is essential
* Previous demonstrable £50M+ project experience
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong team building skills
* Technical and practical knowledge of the building industry important
* Advance knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and industry specific software
* Strong budgeting and financial management skills
* Excellent written and oral presentation skills
* Ability to deliver project on time and to perfection
* Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information
* Manage and motivate site teams
* Ensuring that end product meets customers expectation in relation to build and finish
* Organise and coordinate labour
* Produce reports on job progress
* Reporting to Construction & Operations Directors
* All Health & Safety and other regulatory matters