Apr 21, 2021
SA61, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a temporary permanent Demolition Supervisor – to work for a well-established family run contractor in Swansea who specialise in demolition, civil, commercial and residential projects.
As Demolition Supervisor you will be assisting the site manager on projects from the very beginning to the end of each project – This role is ideal for a demolition operative with three years’ experience who is willing to take the next step up.
You will primarily be working in Pembrokeshire for the first project and must be willing to travel to sites based in the region.
* Daily Supervision of site activities and motivation of site operatives.
* Supervision and planning of workload for all the sites teams.
* Working to risk assessments and method statements
* Working to inspection and test plans
* Implementing health and safety procedures, undertaking safety inspections and ensuring demolition site safety
* Leasing with the Site Manager on a daily basis.
* Client liaison
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous track record working as a Demolition operative
* CCDO Demolition Supervisor Ticket
* Demolition Awareness NVQ
* First Aid certificate
* Asbestos Awareness is Essential
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Temporary Position to become permanent for right candidate
* Weekly Pay
* Salary £14 - £15 per hour
* Location – initially
To apply for this role please send your CV Hazel Baron through the website