Apr 21, 2021
£50,000 - £60,000 yearly
KT11, Downside, Surrey
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is a fast growing, ambitious company offering project management, demolition, civil engineering including groundworks, foundations, drainage, utilities and hard landscaping.
They cover the entire UK mainland and islands and they believe that every member of staff is the key to their success.
They now require an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their fast pace and exciting team based in Cobham.
Role & Responsibilities
* Site visits and prepare initial project appraisals and client requirements
* Liaise with internal engineering and cad team to prepare initial pricing drawings
* Prepare initial cost plan and develop into Estimates and Quotations
* Quantity take-offs and preparation of BOQ’s
* Preparation of tender return
* Tendering of subcontracted work
* Understanding of SMM7 and NRM2
* Prepare Valuation and Variations
* Assist / oversee work preparation and external quotation
* Carry out site visits when required
* JCT contracts and procedures
Skills & Experience
* Good knowledge of MS office suite
* QS software
* At least 7 years’ experience in a similar role
* Good attention to detail
* Methodical and thorough approach to work
* Good at juggling task and prioritizing
* Confident communicator
* Team player
Should you be interested in this excellent Quantity Surveyor role, please submit your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities