Apr 22, 2021
£50,000 - £60,000 yearly
KT11, Downside, Surrey
VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Our client is a fast growing, ambitious company offering project management, demolition, civil engineering including groundworks, foundations, drainage, and utilities within the private sector.
The majority of their customers are high net worth individuals which makes the projects unique and challenging.
They now require a Civil Engineer to join their team based at their head office in Cobham.
You will be starting a new engineering division as head of the department, starting with a blank canvas and establishing workflow and processes for internal clients.
In the future, you will be required to plan for business development and grow the department through external clients.
Depending on performance we can offer Director and / or Partnership within this branch of the business in the future.
* Undertake technical and feasibility studies
* Formulate site investigation requirements
* Interpretation of surveys received and advise internal and external clients
* Develop detailed structural designs for foundations – piled, raft, trenchfill, temporary works and retaining structures to BS and EC
* Liaise with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers, and clients
* Fluent with relevant CAD and design software
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
* Chartered Structural / Civil Engineering degree
* Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role
* Team player
* Commercial awareness
* Good attention to detail
* Methodical and thorough approach to work
* Confident communicator
Should you be interested in this excellent Civil Engineer role, kindly submit your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities