Apr 22, 2021
CarmichaelUK are looking for a Site Engineer to work on a new build rail station in North West London. This is a £40m job which is running through until 2022. Up to now work has been focused on demolition and enabling works, however the team are now moving forward into the station build phase of the job and are looking for someone with relevant experience to support the increase in work. We are ideally looking for someone to start on 26th April.
Reporting into an Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Checking subcontractor setting out
- Reporting for 3-weekly lookaheads
- Site inspections
- Providing technical support to the site team
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an HNC or higher in civil engineering or related subject
- Holds a valid CSCS card
- Holds a valid PTS (preferred)
- Has experience working for a tier 1 main contractor (essential)
- Has station / rail experience or a strong desire to work in rail (essential)
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring