Apr 23, 2021
Glasgow, Glasgow City
I have an immediate vacancy for a freelance Health & Safety Officer/CDM Officer for a local authority based in the Glasgow area.
Working within the housing team, you will provide full CDM duties on a variety of projects including demolition, external refurbishments including roofing and rendering and emergency repairs and soon to begin internal planned maintenance projects including window and door replacements and kitchen and bathroom replacements..
Main duties will include:
* Planning, managing and monitoring Health & Safety in the pre-construction stage
* Advising on Health & Safety
* Fire safety
* Compiling pre construction documents
* Preparing the Health & Safety file and then reviewing, updating and revising as the project progress
* Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
The rate for this role is £26 - £28 per hour depending on experience. An immediate start is available and the contract will initially be for 3 months.
If this role is of interest please drop me an email with your most up to date CV or give me a call to discuss in more detail