Apr 27, 2021
BA22, Yeovil Marsh, Somerset
P402 qualified sought for small but successful company in the South West, specialising in refurb surveys for local builders and demolition contractors plus Management Surveys and FRAs for property managers and local estate agents.
We are below the VAT threshold which gives us a distinct pricing advantage as most fees paid by private owners.
Current owner now 76 and looking for a surveyor who could gradually/quickly take over on a profit- sharing basis– or outright purchase considered.
Working from your home your duties will be
· Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys in Bristol, Bath, Weston Super Mare, Salisbury, and all areas in between. Preparing reports using Midsoft software
· A full understanding of all asbestos legislation.
· Developing relationships with clients.
· Liaising with our subsidiary company based in S Wales and Midlands
· BOHS P402 Qualified
· Full UK Driving License
· Excellent Communication skills
· Excellent Reading and Writing skills
· Hardworking attitude
· Preferably 2 + years ' experience as an Asbestos Surveyor
· If no experience in fire Risk Assessments – willing to learn.
Managing Director – Entrepreneur – Company seeking new product lines.
Company currently based in the South West but could be run from anywhere in the UK
Could you take over a company with stock and a good product where we own the mould/manufacturing rights for future stock but very poorly managed due to the success of the owner’s prime business who is now 76.
The product which has had excellent feedback, could be very attractive to an individual with close contacts in internet retailers, builders and direct marketing companies or companies in those businesses seeking a new product.
The current owner is flexible about how ownership of the business is transferred and is happy to hand-hold the ideal candidate through the learning curve to run the business. A possible scenario is where the successful candidate takes over and pays any outstanding balance from future business profits.
The most important thing for the current owner is handing the business over to a competent reliable new owner so that the business can be made a success. With no current employees the successful candidate will make his/her appointments, as necessary.
Outright purchase or profit share considered.
Good banking history so should be able to raise extra capital under current Covid 19 help