Apr 28, 2021
Solihull, West Midlands (County)
Job Title: Civil / Structural Engineer
Hourly Rate: £27.00ph Umbrella Company (inside IR35)
Employment Type: Contract (31.2.2022)
Order Number: 37011
Civil / Structural Engineer The role of Civil Engineer for Manufacturing Engineering will be responsible for delivering facility solutions, globally, across manufacturing sites. Working across RIBA stages 0-7, the Civil Engineer will be responsible for the successful, timely and cost-effective delivery of civil engineering projects within our global construction and facility projects that will include product implementation programmes, technology innovation, legacy facility improvement projects and capital investment projects.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Develop the civil engineering strategy for Jaguar Land Rover¿s manufacturing facilities and infrastructure.
* Provide civil engineering technical expertise and support to manufacturing by assessing and developing the capability and capacity at facilities and supporting equipment, aligned to the programme milestones, launch plans and production requirements.
* Communicate and liaise effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients
* Supervise tendering procedures and put together proposals
* Use computer-aided design (CAD) packages for designing of projects
* Feasibility and cost evaluations for civil engineering on proposed new or modified facilities and processes, define robust delivery plans with minimised disruption to operations.
* Typical projects include: Technical and feasibility studies and site investigations Major new build construction Strip-out and demolition of existing facilities (inc. floor slabs, drainage, hard standing)
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications