Groundworks & Civils Estimator required in Essex
GVR Solutions are currently representing a well-established specialist Groundworks and Civil Engineering contractor, who are looking to expand their commercial with an experienced Estimator.
The majority of their work is mainly working alongside with Residential developers, but they do get involved in the Education, commercial and Industrial sectors. The services they provide and get involved in are:
* Piling (sheet, CFA, open bored, driven)
* Foundations, sub-structure brickwork, ground floors
* Drainage and service ducting
* External works (driveways, car park, paths and patios, landscaping)
* Demolition and site clearance
* Remediation of brownfield sites
* Reinforced concrete basements/structures
Estimator role and responsibilities:
* Production of all bid documentation.
* Co-ordinating all aspects of the tender process
* Presentation of tenders to the Construction's directors at the tender adjudication meetings.
* Completing detailed risk analysis schedules
* Liaising with the commercial manager of methods of incorporation into bids.
* Production and analysis of subcontractor comparisons.
* Measurement and production of measured quantities from drawings for tender enquiries.
* Attendance at mid/post tender interviews with the Client
* Production of handover documentation to Project Surveyors on successful bids.
If you meet all the Estimator requirements above, then please get in touch
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.