May 21, 2021
CM13, Little Warley, Essex
Do you have a passion for Driving?
Adore Recruitment are looking for a driver that as a passion for being on the road providing a first-class customer service experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Delivery Driver to work with a leading manufacturer of specialist equipment to all industries and sectors.
Must have a current clean driving license, excellent people skills, high quality standards and customer focused, willing to go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction.
* Timely delivery of goods to customers.
* Deliver to branches if necessary.
* Assist with branch support and warehouse duties when necessary.
* Ensure company vehicles are maintained, serviced and inspected for damage in line with legal and manufacturers requirements.
* Report any damage to vehicles immediately.
* Good customer care is imperative.
* Contact customers in relation to orders
* Ensure accurate records are kept of deliveries and customer authorisation, in line with company procedures.
* Preparing orders for despatch either by SMH or courier
* Assist with counter sales.
* Assist with stock takes.
* An Entitlement to tow would be an advantage, however in-house training can be provided
* A forklift licence would be advantageous, however in-house training can be provided.
* A willingness to undertake any duties within your capabilities to assist with the smooth running of the business.
Health & Safety:
* Operate safe working practices and procedures, to eliminate any risk to yourself or others.
* Wear appropriate clothing, footwear and head protection as required by our customers on construction and demolition sites.
* Any other duties relating to Health & Safety.
* Undertake any other reasonable task to ensure the smooth running of the business