May 27, 2021
£65,000 - £75,000 yearly
OX1, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Façade Project Manager
Permanent/Temp-Perm: £65,000 - £75,000
We are currently looking for a Façade Project Manager to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful main contractors on one of their major projects in Oxford. The scheme is £200m demolition and new build scheme which will bring 25,000 m2. of new commercial space as well as new high tech laboratory facilities.
The façade will be a mixture of stone dressed, brick, rubble stone, and aluminium systems all highlighting the aesthetics of the local area. As Façade Project Manager you will be fully responsible for the planning and installation of the Façade package on the whole project with support from a dedicated design team.
* 5+ years experience specialising in Façade packages as a subcontractor or main contractor.
* Proven management experience which the ability to work as part of a large project team.
* Strong knowledge of programming and BIM software along with general I.T. skills.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Minimum certificates: SMSTS, CSCS – Managerial, and Level 3 First Aid.
To apply for this role please send your CV through the portal or get in contact with Sam Marsden at Falcon Green