May 28, 2021
£30,000 - £45,000 yearly
Demolition and Civils Foreman
£DOE + Bens
Are you an experienced Demolition/Civils Foreman looking for a new permanent opportunity? I am working with a respected high-end developer who have a requirement for a driven professional to join their team.
This company are multi-faceted and are focused on delivering prime residential schemes across the home counties over the next 10 years. This opportunity would suit somebody ambitious and driven, the company are experiencing a sustained period of growth so there will be fantastic career opportunities once commitment and commercial ability are displayed.
The candidate should hold a SSSTS as a minimum and have approximately 5 years experience supervising sites.
The preferred candidate should hold a Valid driving license and be able to travel anywhere in the Surrey, Hampshire and London, depending on where a site is.
In this role, you will oversee site progress by ensuring the highest quality of work is achieved within given timescales. This role would be suitable for an ambitious Site Supervisor who has a trade background.
· You will be required to maintain communication with senior management on progress of projects, site issues etc.
· Must have knowledge & experience maintaining site file & records
· Supervising between 5 - 20 site operatives
· Must have experience in Groundworks & Demolition
· Must have either current SMSTS or SSSTS & asbestos awareness as a minimum
For more information about this role contact Chris Grimes at Interaction Construction on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or email (url removed)