May 28, 2021
City of London, London
JOB ROLE: Learning and Development Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Temporary, Full time
DURATION: 2 -3 Months with the possibility to go permanent
HOURS: 8:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
COMPANY TYPE: Construction / Engineering
PAY RATE: £17ph - £21ph (Dependant on experience)
INTERVIEW DATE: 3rd & 4th June
This is a great opportunity to work for a multi-disciplined specialist engineering contractor delivering world-class decontamination, asbestos removal, demolition, piling, civil engineering and construction services.
My client is committed to leading the industry with how they engage with the environment and sustainability. They have a STRONG ETHOS of engaging with their workforce to continuously strive to develop new, safer and healthier methods of delivery. They work with their clients and supply chain partners to develop a culture that is safe both in mind and body. They also collaborate with their industry partners to improve health, safety and wellbeing and ensure best practice is shared.
You would be a part of an approachable, professional, fun and hardworking team, with a family feel culture.
* Day-to-day efficient administration of training workshops and programmes for the business within agreed timeframes, maximising the use of resources.
* Provide value adding advice and guidance to the business on Learning and Development activity including competency cards.
* Maintain training records (e.g., trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
* Processing invoices and keep an accurate record of spend.
* Maintain the Learning and Development brand, encompassing course materials and other learning materials.
* Managing joining instructions, registration and post course evaluation for the core curriculum.
* Produce standard reports and administer uploading of new learning packages in line with the Learning Management System requirements
* Supporting learners access the right information on the Learning Management System
- High attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Possess methodical and meticulous forward planning skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Tech Savvy - Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience within a Learning and Development role
- Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues and all stakeholders
- Ability to think laterally and problem solve
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more please apply to this advert or contact me directly on (url removed)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website