Jun 08, 2021
£55,000 - £60,000 yearly
York, City of York
Senior Asbestos Contracts Manager
Salary: Circa £60,000 + quality vehicle and benefits
Our client is presenting an outstanding opportunity for a senior asbestos contracts manager to join a well-established and growing company who invest heavily in their employees. The company enjoys a nationwide presence trading from a network of regional locations offering asbestos removal services across all sectors.
What your core responsibilities would be:
* To confidently manage, control and oversee all aspects of asbestos removal contracts
* Oversee work carried out by removal teams ensuring all work is to a high standard
* Mentor and support junior contracts management staff
* Take care of incoming contract enquires whilst managing and maintaining existing client relationships and rapports.
* Accurately price work to deliver a profit for the company on your projects
* Ensure risk assessments, method statements, tenders, PPQs and ASB5 notifications are compiled and submitted correctly
* Confirm all information contained in site specific risk assessments / method statements is disseminated to site personnel to maintain full understanding
* Understand all the financial aspects of the management process coherently from start to finish in accordance to company procedures and policies
* Ensure projects are carried out to a high standard and compliant with all health and safety regulations and liaise with clients throughout
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a contracts manager role within the asbestos industry
* Hold ARCA (or equivalent) Licensed Contracts Manager Refresher
* Proficient user of Microsoft software
* Driving License
* Holding or working towards MARMI (or equipment) level is desirable
What our client can offer: As well as working as part of a well-respected and established firm, this company is proud to invest back into their employees by offering formal career development, above average salaries, the opportunity to be part of a profit share scheme, excellent support staff allowing you to concentrate on the key elements of your role, provision of quality company vehicles and much more.
Next steps: To be considered please send your CV or call DKF Recruitment for a confidential chat on (phone number removed).
DKF is an award-winning asbestos & demolition industry recruitment specialist supplying asbestos removal & demolition labour throughout the UK. We also provide permanent and contract recruitment services for site supervisors / managers, project managers, contract managers, surveyors, analysts and technical positions along with commercial, administration and support staff