Jun 09, 2021
£40,000 - £60,000 yearly
Health & Safety advisor – London - £40k to £60k
The job will include the following
1. Working across various sites providing PROACTIVE H & S support to project teams including:
1. Carrying out risk review meetings to understand and forecast potential project and task specific risks.
2. Developing control measures for identified risks.
3. Assisting project teams in the development of safe systems of works.
4. Carrying out site inspections and audits completing reports and assisting teams in closeouts.
5. Carrying out TBT’s safety stand downs and training sessions to project teams.
6. Assisting the H & S Leader in the development of new systems and processes.
7. Identifying areas for safety innovation, researching trailing and implementing innovations.
2. My client work in a number of roles from demolition to groundwork, RC frame concrete cutting and asbestos. Ideally the candidate will have a strong background in these sectors with a working knowledge of other disciplines.
3. Candidate will need to be NEBOSH construction as a minimum standard